A Book to Read

Friends, it seems you have stumbled upon my words, and my thoughts that make up a part of my life. These writings are not only about love, but only for people, my thoughts and my actions that I went through. Do read on.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

"One Starry Night" © 2007 Franco Navarra

moments before I've told myself, "you'd be better off with someone else"
But I had a chance, once chance of a lifetime,
So I wrote a poem,
Cheers to us, dear.

====================================================

You, a star in the sky,
And I'm one of the spectators
Somehow, you shine brighter than the others,
Your beauty, for once i see something real.
And we rush to see you, trying to impress you, trying to get your attention
The liveliest of flowers are picked,
The fanciest of wallets are emptied,
and the most passionate of words are said.
But I had nothing then,
and my peers insult me with their entity.
I gave in to that thought,
and I walk away from the scene.

But...

Somehow God gave me a chance,
He, who has given so much,
yet decided it isn't enough.

So...

He gave me you.
My eyes are in disbelief.
And i Think i've been tricked once more.
Somehow, the truth started to show,
We binded together,
And I orbit around you, like one's shield and armor.
It's God's gift,
So I do my best to protect you,
And to let you know i'm here,
just for you.
Forever

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude,lupet mo talaga magsulat,haha,so whose the girl making your heart skip a beat so much????:3

Anonymous said...

A simple girl.:) ill tell you sa school, maybe hahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a great poem,
it really captures the feeling of awe that falling in love brings.

A very moving and sweet story.

This one is a jewel.

Anonymous said...

thanks popta! :)

RhozyBerry said...

nice post!!!

a very great poem...

author writing in his book

My Quotes © 2007 - 2008 Franco Navarra

"Think of life as a book, we always write about what happens everyday in our lives, and the world as a big shelf, where all our books are found, past and present, more to come. 'Til the end of ours, dear reader"

"We never had to leave, no one needed to know, atleast we have each other, that's all I want forever.

"Love has insulted me for years, love has drowned me in tears, love has buried me in the ground, but it's the only way for you to be found. And it's all worth it."

"My feelings for her can't be put into writing, because our love is too beautiful, too deep, and too worthwhile to miss."

"Get her out off my mind, get her pictures out of my eyes, get the blood off my hands, and let me and my memories rest in peace."

"Some people say, "You're obsessive" but in my silent reply I say, "it's not obsession, it's love"

"You have your pen, you have a set of pages, and you have the will to write a book called "life." How Will you write it?"

"I miss the one I love so much, but hey, I look at the bright side once in a while, that she might be here by my side once again."

"They may not understand, they don't need to. stop analyzing everything and just know, i love her. That is all."

"Not even the sweetest of chocolates, not even the liveliest of flowers and not even the most passionate words can ever tel how much I love you. It's just what I feel. "

"The day when you said we would end up together, I've never forgotten that, i'm still waiting for that day to happen."

"Let death end my love for her."

"You've given me your love, and you've set my heart on fire."

"Fly my angel, let the stars see your everlasting grace."

"Love is like magic, but behind that beautiful magic there's a magician, playing her tricks on me, and her fictional craft is just called illusion."

"Would you thrust that dull and rusty nail through my heart? And leave me in tears and blood that could days, maybe even years to heal. And when everything is gone, I will have a scar to remember you by."

"We may be laughed at, but our love is too serious to be funny. We may be hated, but who can ever blame us for falling for each other. We may be hurt, but we can help each other get through the pain."

"Love sometimes can be aggressive, Just to be with you, just to feel your presence, so that I could touch the sky once again."

"Life goes on, I shall not take a break for every moment lasts once in a lifetime"

Posting more later. :)